Raghunadh Polavarapu
07-27 02:53 PM
Yes it is 1099-INT. "Amway bosses will not inform you..?..unauthorized?"...why don't you check your own braincells. Nobody is boss of anyone. Every business owner receives a proper TAX form with all declarations every year. Neither Murthy/Khanna/ or any corporate law offices are wrong. You should talk to them explicitly before commenting.
Your sorry ass has lot of excuses. Don't open your mouth on things you don't know.
With your attitude, you will not even become millionaire in Zimbabwean dollars.:D:D:D
Your sorry ass has lot of excuses. Don't open your mouth on things you don't know.
With your attitude, you will not even become millionaire in Zimbabwean dollars.:D:D:D
wallpaper us emma watson vogue 2011
byeusa
07-11 01:00 AM
Don't worry. SSA would be broke by then. and then the dollar would have devaluated by another 50%. Healthcare for the masses is a failure, immigration policy is a failure, schooling system is failing in majority of the nation, rampant violence with kids shooting in the schools, is any think that is right in this society? Glorification of Paris Hilton on CNN continously, Britney Spears in the news on front pages of the magazines.. how much more trashy can it be?
reedandbamboo
05-29 04:08 PM
Can not agree more.
We get engaged in all kinds of discussions EB1 Vs EB2, EB-I Vs EB ROW. bulletin predictions...But we all skilled immigrants can not figure out how to unite and resolve the big issue of backlog. When one person suggests any initiative( flower campaign, call campaign, letter campaign etc.) more 20 people hammer him or her and spend their full energy in proving how suggested idea will not work. Next time the guy does not even think about suggesting anything. On top of that some will come up with their line" Have you contributed, If not then do that first".Our lack of unity will keep us here for a long time to come. In coming months and years, some people will lose interest, stop visiting this site and move on. Others will come to see if there is any POSITIVE news and some will still keep fighting over the issues of EB1 vs EB2 vs India vs China Vs ROW.
Good Luck
I agree! So lets compile a report of EVERY inefficiency/inaccuracy in the US EB1/2/3 system and send it to the media, congressmen/women, the President, etc? I volunteer to write if you'll good folks crunch data.
We get engaged in all kinds of discussions EB1 Vs EB2, EB-I Vs EB ROW. bulletin predictions...But we all skilled immigrants can not figure out how to unite and resolve the big issue of backlog. When one person suggests any initiative( flower campaign, call campaign, letter campaign etc.) more 20 people hammer him or her and spend their full energy in proving how suggested idea will not work. Next time the guy does not even think about suggesting anything. On top of that some will come up with their line" Have you contributed, If not then do that first".Our lack of unity will keep us here for a long time to come. In coming months and years, some people will lose interest, stop visiting this site and move on. Others will come to see if there is any POSITIVE news and some will still keep fighting over the issues of EB1 vs EB2 vs India vs China Vs ROW.
Good Luck
I agree! So lets compile a report of EVERY inefficiency/inaccuracy in the US EB1/2/3 system and send it to the media, congressmen/women, the President, etc? I volunteer to write if you'll good folks crunch data.
2011 2011 makeup EMMA WATSON VOGUE
hiralal
06-15 09:36 PM
Just hang on to your jobs or find a job if you loose one. You will get your GC. GC shouldn't stop you from pursuing your interests buying house or starting a business, there are always ways to do it.
I am guessing that your intention is good but the advice is BAD (to put it mildly).
Find a new job if you are on H1 / or even EAD -- first try the same and then let us know.
regarding buying house - if you are welder from Korea - sure go ahead even if you PD is 2006. if from China / India -- just forget it for the time being ... it will add too much stress in your life ..better have the money in liquid form. it is good to be optimistic but you need to be a realist first ..as others have said, if they cannot print a plastic green card for you then it is foolish for you to invest your hard earned money in real estate
I am guessing that your intention is good but the advice is BAD (to put it mildly).
Find a new job if you are on H1 / or even EAD -- first try the same and then let us know.
regarding buying house - if you are welder from Korea - sure go ahead even if you PD is 2006. if from China / India -- just forget it for the time being ... it will add too much stress in your life ..better have the money in liquid form. it is good to be optimistic but you need to be a realist first ..as others have said, if they cannot print a plastic green card for you then it is foolish for you to invest your hard earned money in real estate
more...

nogc_noproblem
07-17 01:02 PM
Friend, as advised (?) by you, I read your other posts in this thread, I could not find the source but I found what you are saying to others.
“This whole thread is speculation
Try to think logically
You should read the INA law clearly.
But if this speculation makes you happy, enjoy!”
You can be very smart of yourself, but don’t think others are idiots and fools. It is up to you agree or disagree with others opinion, but don’t show your "others don't know anything" attitude (“try to think logically”, “read INA law clearly”, “everybody is speculating”) here.
Read my earlier posts for source. Ofcourse it is speculation if you are thinking EB2 will be current in one year :) I would be more than happy if USCIS did that, but try to think logically than expecting miracles to happen. As you said, its a wait-n-watch for results.
“This whole thread is speculation
Try to think logically
You should read the INA law clearly.
But if this speculation makes you happy, enjoy!”
You can be very smart of yourself, but don’t think others are idiots and fools. It is up to you agree or disagree with others opinion, but don’t show your "others don't know anything" attitude (“try to think logically”, “read INA law clearly”, “everybody is speculating”) here.
Read my earlier posts for source. Ofcourse it is speculation if you are thinking EB2 will be current in one year :) I would be more than happy if USCIS did that, but try to think logically than expecting miracles to happen. As you said, its a wait-n-watch for results.
nandakumar
07-21 12:30 PM
I too live in Bay area and have been stalked by lot of Amway/quickstar folks, even couple of my friends tried all their tricks to make us Amway members, after repeated refusals they say that we are losers but in fact they are the losers, losing friends day by day.
more...

santb1975
09-23 11:20 AM
Let's do it
2010 Emma Watson: Vogue Magazine |

logiclife
01-23 04:32 PM
http://news.mainetoday.com/updates/008785.html
NEWARK, N.J. - A business owner from India was sentenced Monday to 20 months in federal prison for helping hundreds of immigrants live and work illegally in New Jersey and elsewhere in the United States.
Narendra Mandalapa must also forfeit $5.7 million and two luxury cars - deemed to be proceeds of his crimes - and pay a $25,000 fine, under the penalties imposed by U.S. District Judge Dickinson R. Debevoise.
Mandalapa, 36, was owner and president of Cybersoftec Inc., a business consulting firm based in Edison in 2004 and 2005.
Cybersoftec also claimed offices in Portland, Maine, and
in New Hampshire, and obtained more than 150 certifications in the two states for temporary work visas in 2004 and 2005 through the U.S. Department of Labor, the Portland Press Herald reported.
Cybersoftec, according to Maine Department of Labor records, also filed about 50 labor-certification applications in Maine for green cards, which allow foreigners to live and work in the U.S. indefinitely.
Mandalapa had pleaded guilty to immigration fraud, admitting that he got up to $22,000 from immigrants to file fraudulent documents. Those included I-140s, which are petitions for an alien worker to become a lawful U.S. resident.
Mandalapa has been in custody since his arrest Nov. 3, 2005. His lawyer, Bruno Bier, said Mandalapa will get credit for his 14 months of confinement and will spend about six months in prison before he will likely face deportation proceedings.
None of the indictments on 29 counts of immigration fraud, money laundering and mail fraud related to his applications for green cards were linked to activities in Maine. Mandalapa pleaded guilty to one count as part of a plea bargain.
Bier said Cybersoftec is no longer in business.
Our message to Narendra "Nick" Mandalapa : Enjoy prison. Maybe on the inside, you can sell contraband items just like on the outside you sold approved labor certs.
--------------------------------------
Like someone said on the news article thread, the only difference between this guy and other desi companies (Desi means "of Indian origin") is that this guy got caught, while hundreds of other companies still sell approved labor certs with earlier priority dates.
And all this illegal trade is much to the delight of AILA, who is pushing hard to keep labor substitution alive.
What's in it for AILA? : Additional business of labor substitution. Now, for a few extra pennies, AILA would not hesitate to screw thousands of GC applicants waiting in line and enable the "Cutting in line" that happens due to labor substitution.
So if you think AILA is a friend of immigrants (legal or illegal), think again. Its a friend of $$$. And there is nothing wrong with that. Everyone pursues self-interest. That is what AILA is doing. But dont misunderstand AILA as a champion of immigrants (legal or illegal). It represents immigration lawyers, not immigrants. On a rare occassion, the interests overlap, and that's good. But on many issues, AILA has a history of being very very employer friendly as far as immigration law is concerned, even if it comes at the cost of employees(immigrants).
NEWARK, N.J. - A business owner from India was sentenced Monday to 20 months in federal prison for helping hundreds of immigrants live and work illegally in New Jersey and elsewhere in the United States.
Narendra Mandalapa must also forfeit $5.7 million and two luxury cars - deemed to be proceeds of his crimes - and pay a $25,000 fine, under the penalties imposed by U.S. District Judge Dickinson R. Debevoise.
Mandalapa, 36, was owner and president of Cybersoftec Inc., a business consulting firm based in Edison in 2004 and 2005.
Cybersoftec also claimed offices in Portland, Maine, and
in New Hampshire, and obtained more than 150 certifications in the two states for temporary work visas in 2004 and 2005 through the U.S. Department of Labor, the Portland Press Herald reported.
Cybersoftec, according to Maine Department of Labor records, also filed about 50 labor-certification applications in Maine for green cards, which allow foreigners to live and work in the U.S. indefinitely.
Mandalapa had pleaded guilty to immigration fraud, admitting that he got up to $22,000 from immigrants to file fraudulent documents. Those included I-140s, which are petitions for an alien worker to become a lawful U.S. resident.
Mandalapa has been in custody since his arrest Nov. 3, 2005. His lawyer, Bruno Bier, said Mandalapa will get credit for his 14 months of confinement and will spend about six months in prison before he will likely face deportation proceedings.
None of the indictments on 29 counts of immigration fraud, money laundering and mail fraud related to his applications for green cards were linked to activities in Maine. Mandalapa pleaded guilty to one count as part of a plea bargain.
Bier said Cybersoftec is no longer in business.
Our message to Narendra "Nick" Mandalapa : Enjoy prison. Maybe on the inside, you can sell contraband items just like on the outside you sold approved labor certs.
--------------------------------------
Like someone said on the news article thread, the only difference between this guy and other desi companies (Desi means "of Indian origin") is that this guy got caught, while hundreds of other companies still sell approved labor certs with earlier priority dates.
And all this illegal trade is much to the delight of AILA, who is pushing hard to keep labor substitution alive.
What's in it for AILA? : Additional business of labor substitution. Now, for a few extra pennies, AILA would not hesitate to screw thousands of GC applicants waiting in line and enable the "Cutting in line" that happens due to labor substitution.
So if you think AILA is a friend of immigrants (legal or illegal), think again. Its a friend of $$$. And there is nothing wrong with that. Everyone pursues self-interest. That is what AILA is doing. But dont misunderstand AILA as a champion of immigrants (legal or illegal). It represents immigration lawyers, not immigrants. On a rare occassion, the interests overlap, and that's good. But on many issues, AILA has a history of being very very employer friendly as far as immigration law is concerned, even if it comes at the cost of employees(immigrants).
more...
jthomas
06-01 01:25 PM
Lets start writing to authorities about SSA money. This is the best time to ask for it because we are in a recession. They won't be able to make a decision but may remove country quota.
Can we make a letter with all the issues we are facing and mail it to all the authorities.
Can somebody summarise the thread and we look for a action plan. Please do it soon before the fire burns out
J thomas
In a way the whole process have no logic.
to list a few......
Companies recruiting for a "permanent job" 10+ years in future !!!
DOL making sure that this 10+ years future job doesn't replace any US citizen !!!
DOL making sure that the salary is good for this "10+ years future job", using the current data.
Ohh... and expecting the person to remain in the same/similar job and not receive much hier salary even after 15 years.
DOS making sure "ethnic mix" by a "country based limit", so if "India" is divided into 100 different small nations, everyone of them will get GC really fast (even though they are all in same ethnic).
Can we make a letter with all the issues we are facing and mail it to all the authorities.
Can somebody summarise the thread and we look for a action plan. Please do it soon before the fire burns out
J thomas
In a way the whole process have no logic.
to list a few......
Companies recruiting for a "permanent job" 10+ years in future !!!
DOL making sure that this 10+ years future job doesn't replace any US citizen !!!
DOL making sure that the salary is good for this "10+ years future job", using the current data.
Ohh... and expecting the person to remain in the same/similar job and not receive much hier salary even after 15 years.
DOS making sure "ethnic mix" by a "country based limit", so if "India" is divided into 100 different small nations, everyone of them will get GC really fast (even though they are all in same ethnic).
hair Emma Watson Stars Vogue July
venetian
05-18 10:19 PM
LTTE is almost obliterated. Hope, from now on people will not be crude to mask the SL Tamil issue relating with the LTTE.
Whether LTTE is a freedom movement or a terrorist organization, they were the saviors of the SL Tamils, now SL govt has got the free hand to annihilate entire Tamils from Sri Lanka. I don't think even god can save SL Tamils from tyranny and potential modern day holocaust.
How long can any organization survive without the support or backing from any major country? and for the LTTE, it is even worse as there is no land border to escape and fighting an enemy with the ratio of more than 1:20 and who got unlimited supply of arms. Of course LTTE dig their own grave with their attitude, actions and misunderstanding of geo political reality.
I hope and wish that some sanity prevails among the Sinhalese public.
Whether LTTE is a freedom movement or a terrorist organization, they were the saviors of the SL Tamils, now SL govt has got the free hand to annihilate entire Tamils from Sri Lanka. I don't think even god can save SL Tamils from tyranny and potential modern day holocaust.
How long can any organization survive without the support or backing from any major country? and for the LTTE, it is even worse as there is no land border to escape and fighting an enemy with the ratio of more than 1:20 and who got unlimited supply of arms. Of course LTTE dig their own grave with their attitude, actions and misunderstanding of geo political reality.
I hope and wish that some sanity prevails among the Sinhalese public.
more...
BECsufferer
04-01 12:58 PM
If Imran khan has come in to politics why not Azharuddin ?
We can keep guessing but you know who is the right guy ,
:D:D:D
I remeber how brutal Imran used to be to Indian openers with his deadly in-swinger. Those were days of good cricket ... a classy cricket. Outside cricket Imran still commands respect for being honorable and honest person.
On other hand our Azhar is one of those who will sell his own mother for money. A disgrace to cricket world. Comparing him to Imran is like comparing Lion in Jungle to a Hyenna ( no disrespect to reading Hyenna).
Few years back bunch of cricketers originating from AP here in MI sponsored him and his wife to visit here. I was invited by come and shake hand and photograph with this bookie and his beautiful wife. Majority of people having self-respect politely rejected the invitation. Now I hear he is trying to become bookie in New Delhi. Good Luck!
We can keep guessing but you know who is the right guy ,
:D:D:D
I remeber how brutal Imran used to be to Indian openers with his deadly in-swinger. Those were days of good cricket ... a classy cricket. Outside cricket Imran still commands respect for being honorable and honest person.
On other hand our Azhar is one of those who will sell his own mother for money. A disgrace to cricket world. Comparing him to Imran is like comparing Lion in Jungle to a Hyenna ( no disrespect to reading Hyenna).
Few years back bunch of cricketers originating from AP here in MI sponsored him and his wife to visit here. I was invited by come and shake hand and photograph with this bookie and his beautiful wife. Majority of people having self-respect politely rejected the invitation. Now I hear he is trying to become bookie in New Delhi. Good Luck!
hot girlfriend Emma Watson for Vogue US July emma watson vogue 2011 shoot.
gopinathan
07-28 08:19 PM
not true fellow ex-IBO. you will be surprised as how many others are there. we (desis) have a special section for ourselves ofcourse :)
.... Unfortunately, a big number of people who are involved in this biz are Desis.
How can you ask personal questions to someone you don't know and just met? I can't comprehend it.
.... Unfortunately, a big number of people who are involved in this biz are Desis.
How can you ask personal questions to someone you don't know and just met? I can't comprehend it.
more...
house Emma Watson for Teen Vogue
crazy_apple
07-13 05:58 PM
Byeusa - I read your story and felt like you have written mine. I came to USA in 2000, with a dream...a 25 year old young single guy, having a B.Tech degree from IIT Delhi, full of fire, fighting to do anything. 7 years down the line, only thing that I have earned here is a thick 25 lb bag filled with immigration papers. I avoid even looking at that bag, it makes me feel depressed. My wife, a graduate from IIT, sitting at home on H4 waiting for a day when she will get her work permit. Now I am 33, I am still doing what I was doing at the age of 25. My manager gives me 3 days to finish something and I know I can do it in 3 hours....it has become a physical job, its not a mental job anymore. This is the 3rd time, someone has applied for my green card and I am sure it will never go thoguh.
Keeping everything in perspective, my wife and I applied for Canadian PR 2 years ago and now we have gotten it. We want to move to Canada, however there are so many things.....daughter, her school, new country, culture...etc. Nevertheless, when I read your story, I felt encouraged and I am going to think harder in this area. I wish you well. God bless you!
Kumar1 - you cracked me up with your "thick 25 lb bag filled with immigration papers" comment. It is so true. In about 10 years here, I have accumulated a similar bag...for myself and my wife - starting with F1s, H1s, H1 transfers, Passport Copies, LC Copies etc. Hopefully the bag will be a relic in a few years...and we will laugh at it. Just hoping that day comes soon.
Keeping everything in perspective, my wife and I applied for Canadian PR 2 years ago and now we have gotten it. We want to move to Canada, however there are so many things.....daughter, her school, new country, culture...etc. Nevertheless, when I read your story, I felt encouraged and I am going to think harder in this area. I wish you well. God bless you!
Kumar1 - you cracked me up with your "thick 25 lb bag filled with immigration papers" comment. It is so true. In about 10 years here, I have accumulated a similar bag...for myself and my wife - starting with F1s, H1s, H1 transfers, Passport Copies, LC Copies etc. Hopefully the bag will be a relic in a few years...and we will laugh at it. Just hoping that day comes soon.
tattoo 2011 2011-06-Emma-Watson-
richana
07-30 06:59 PM
Thanks Thampi, people let us post some more avoidance techniques to be used subtle or not, this is a scourge we need to get rid of.
more...
pictures emma watson vogue 2011

El_Guapo
01-14 01:13 PM
The right to control the beneficiary is different from actual control. An employer may have the right to control the beneficiary's job-related duties and yet not excercise actual control over each function performed by that beneficiary. The employer-employee relationship hinges on the right to control the beneficiary.
Don't all companies have the right to control the beneficiary? For instance, a sponsoring company has every right to determine if an employee shall be placed on a project billed at $50/hr or if they seek another project/client with a higher billing rate. Similarly, the employer has every right to determine if the employee will be placed at a client requiring a project manager or at a client requiring a developer, thus effectively controlling the beneficiary's job-related duties!
This is a good point. This leaves a grey area, isn't it? I give you green for this El_Guapo.
Don't all companies have the right to control the beneficiary? For instance, a sponsoring company has every right to determine if an employee shall be placed on a project billed at $50/hr or if they seek another project/client with a higher billing rate. Similarly, the employer has every right to determine if the employee will be placed at a client requiring a project manager or at a client requiring a developer, thus effectively controlling the beneficiary's job-related duties!
This is a good point. This leaves a grey area, isn't it? I give you green for this El_Guapo.
dresses Emma Watson#39;s Vogue
venetian
05-11 06:33 PM
Illusions,
If BBC, AFP, AP & Reuters are considered a reliable source of information, then what is happening in Sri Lanka is genocide.
venetian, you could say that the Tamils in SL were just as a much discriminated in SL as the Muslims in India.
There is no such Genocide happening in SL as some claim. As a matter of fact the LTTE ethnically cleansed the Muslims from the NE of the country in the 90's, yet the Muslims in SL didn't bare arms against the LTTE.
Mind you the civil war in SL is against the LTTE, not the Tamils.
If BBC, AFP, AP & Reuters are considered a reliable source of information, then what is happening in Sri Lanka is genocide.
venetian, you could say that the Tamils in SL were just as a much discriminated in SL as the Muslims in India.
There is no such Genocide happening in SL as some claim. As a matter of fact the LTTE ethnically cleansed the Muslims from the NE of the country in the 90's, yet the Muslims in SL didn't bare arms against the LTTE.
Mind you the civil war in SL is against the LTTE, not the Tamils.
more...
makeup hair Vogue x Vampy Emma Watson emma watson vogue 2011 photoshoot. house Emma
WeldonSprings
09-15 04:36 PM
Hello Sachug 22,
Where are you getting numbers for EB2 India for 2005 to be 10000, when total labor approved for 2005 were just 6133 (for all countries).
Thanks,
WeldonSprings.
2004 2000
2005 10000
2006 13000
2007(july) 5000
Here are my Estimate of pending EB2 India case for give years
<=2004 2000
2005 10000
2006 13000
2007(july) 5000
==============
Total 30000
==============
This number is very close to Ron Gocthers number prediction a few months back (minus sept approvals).
Collaboration on visa quota data/analysis - Page 6 - Immigration Information Discussion Forum (http://www.immigration-information.com/forums/general-immigration-questions/8419-collaboration-on-visa-quota-data-analysis-6.html)
Pending as of 15 July 2009 145000
EB2 50000
EB3 94000
EB2India (2.4/3.5 EB2) 35714
We can use the LCA number and come close these numbers as well
2005
EB2 India LCA for 2005 = RIR (3000) + PERM (60% of 7290) ~ 7400
Assuming 20% abandon applicant we get = 5900
1.2 dependent per applicant give ~ 13000 I-485 applicantions
Assuming 10% approved in 2008 and 10% rejected/abandon I-485 and 5% cross-charageability we get => pending 10000 pending I-485 application for 2005
2006
India PERM applications = 18000
EB2 India PERM applications (60%) = 10800
Assuming 20% abandon applicant we get = 8640
1.2 dependent per applicant give ~ 19000 I-485 applicantions
Assuming 10% approved in 2008 and 10% rejected/abandon I-485 and 10% cross-charageability we get => pending 13000 pending I-485 application for 2006
So if we see spillover of more than 30K the date will move beyond July 2007.
Where are you getting numbers for EB2 India for 2005 to be 10000, when total labor approved for 2005 were just 6133 (for all countries).
Thanks,
WeldonSprings.
2004 2000
2005 10000
2006 13000
2007(july) 5000
Here are my Estimate of pending EB2 India case for give years
<=2004 2000
2005 10000
2006 13000
2007(july) 5000
==============
Total 30000
==============
This number is very close to Ron Gocthers number prediction a few months back (minus sept approvals).
Collaboration on visa quota data/analysis - Page 6 - Immigration Information Discussion Forum (http://www.immigration-information.com/forums/general-immigration-questions/8419-collaboration-on-visa-quota-data-analysis-6.html)
Pending as of 15 July 2009 145000
EB2 50000
EB3 94000
EB2India (2.4/3.5 EB2) 35714
We can use the LCA number and come close these numbers as well
2005
EB2 India LCA for 2005 = RIR (3000) + PERM (60% of 7290) ~ 7400
Assuming 20% abandon applicant we get = 5900
1.2 dependent per applicant give ~ 13000 I-485 applicantions
Assuming 10% approved in 2008 and 10% rejected/abandon I-485 and 5% cross-charageability we get => pending 10000 pending I-485 application for 2005
2006
India PERM applications = 18000
EB2 India PERM applications (60%) = 10800
Assuming 20% abandon applicant we get = 8640
1.2 dependent per applicant give ~ 19000 I-485 applicantions
Assuming 10% approved in 2008 and 10% rejected/abandon I-485 and 10% cross-charageability we get => pending 13000 pending I-485 application for 2006
So if we see spillover of more than 30K the date will move beyond July 2007.
girlfriend Emma Watson for Vogue July

Macaca
01-15 07:53 PM
I would argue that Indian consulting biggies saw that they could offer resources to clients at much cheaper rates than offered by American consulting companies. That drove down billing rates for everyone.
On the other hand if American consulting companies bill high rates to clients, they are at leat still paying decent wages to their employees. So wages stay at moderate levels. But what This whole tiered employement brought into play was that the actual employee was not getting paid too much but the client would still pay quite a bit, maybe not as much as what an American consulting company would bill. The wages of IT professionals went down.
Also one cannot deny the fact that persons who faked their resumes have contributed to the decline of the quality of talent pool. Don't get me wrong, bad apples existed and thrived in both big and small companies. But the occurences of such misdeed is/was more rampant in body shops. Some examples are the hiring of fresh grads & H4 & other unskilled workers and passing them off as "high skilled resource".
No one knows the impact of outsourcing. Because no public data is available unlike H1b or L1.
If american public gets exact data about outsourcing then they will oppose that also and goverment has to act.
But there is no legal binding for Government or Corporations to give data about outsourcing.
Durbin/Grassley bill will check them also. But it will impact some good people also. We are opposing that because many of IV members may be impacted by that.
Also most IV members feel that bill is conspiracy to eliminate h1b program. There is no easy solution for these issues.
If they relax the rules fraud will increase and if they tighten it then some good persons also impacted.
You have unbounded capacity for posting complete gargage.
My morning post, deleted by IV geniuses, was for this garbage that dominates IV boards: a self inflicted wound.
On the other hand if American consulting companies bill high rates to clients, they are at leat still paying decent wages to their employees. So wages stay at moderate levels. But what This whole tiered employement brought into play was that the actual employee was not getting paid too much but the client would still pay quite a bit, maybe not as much as what an American consulting company would bill. The wages of IT professionals went down.
Also one cannot deny the fact that persons who faked their resumes have contributed to the decline of the quality of talent pool. Don't get me wrong, bad apples existed and thrived in both big and small companies. But the occurences of such misdeed is/was more rampant in body shops. Some examples are the hiring of fresh grads & H4 & other unskilled workers and passing them off as "high skilled resource".
No one knows the impact of outsourcing. Because no public data is available unlike H1b or L1.
If american public gets exact data about outsourcing then they will oppose that also and goverment has to act.
But there is no legal binding for Government or Corporations to give data about outsourcing.
Durbin/Grassley bill will check them also. But it will impact some good people also. We are opposing that because many of IV members may be impacted by that.
Also most IV members feel that bill is conspiracy to eliminate h1b program. There is no easy solution for these issues.
If they relax the rules fraud will increase and if they tighten it then some good persons also impacted.
You have unbounded capacity for posting complete gargage.
My morning post, deleted by IV geniuses, was for this garbage that dominates IV boards: a self inflicted wound.
hairstyles Emma Watson Vogue US July 2011
ivar
07-22 02:24 PM
Is it possible to know who has given red and where do we find the comments.
I was heart broken too when I got my first red. And I got it just because I agreed with someone that it is not a good idea to staple new passport and old passport together and suggested to use a rubber band to hold the two passports together. The person who gave me a red said in the comments section "I will surely use a rubber band to hold my passports together." Not sure if he was being sarcastic - but I stopped worrying about red dots now.
I was heart broken too when I got my first red. And I got it just because I agreed with someone that it is not a good idea to staple new passport and old passport together and suggested to use a rubber band to hold the two passports together. The person who gave me a red said in the comments section "I will surely use a rubber band to hold my passports together." Not sure if he was being sarcastic - but I stopped worrying about red dots now.
JunRN
02-13 01:22 PM
I don't think removing the per country cap will solve the problem. It will balance retrogression by giving each country equal share of misery while the visa number allocation per year stays the same. It also requires changes in the statute which is almost impossible to happen because the legislators, either Dem. or GOP, will not agree to removing the cap. So let's be realistic.
The best solution is to recapture unused visas from previous years and increase the quota per year.
The best solution is to recapture unused visas from previous years and increase the quota per year.
reachinus
07-30 04:04 PM
Hello Atty, Hope you can reply to my question as well. Please let me know if I should contact the CBP and tell them about this or just ignore.
Thanks for your time in advance.
I am not saying that the AP cannot be used again, but it cannot be used after the Validity on the AP which is 1 year from the Issue date and the date on the I-94 doesn't have any meaning.
For example
My AP was issued on Oct 18th 2007 and I can use it to travel till Oct 17th 2008. But people are saying that they are issued an I-94 with a date which is 1 year from the date they enter/use the AP.
But my concern is that I was issued an I-94A which doesn't have any date on it. Should I be concerned about that?
Thanks for your time in advance.
I am not saying that the AP cannot be used again, but it cannot be used after the Validity on the AP which is 1 year from the Issue date and the date on the I-94 doesn't have any meaning.
For example
My AP was issued on Oct 18th 2007 and I can use it to travel till Oct 17th 2008. But people are saying that they are issued an I-94 with a date which is 1 year from the date they enter/use the AP.
But my concern is that I was issued an I-94A which doesn't have any date on it. Should I be concerned about that?
No comments:
Post a Comment