Friday, July 1, 2011

transformers 3 dark of the moon optimus prime toy

images Transformers 3 Optimus Prime transformers 3 dark of the moon optimus prime toy. makeup transformers 3 dark of
  • makeup transformers 3 dark of



  • poorslumdog
    09-04 12:59 PM
    No point in agruing with fools like you.....

    Then argu with yourself Idiot.:D





    wallpaper makeup transformers 3 dark of transformers 3 dark of the moon optimus prime toy. Transformers 3 Dark of the
  • Transformers 3 Dark of the



  • bobby
    07-04 12:51 PM
    My suggestions:
    "Door slams shut for highly skilled LEGAL immigrants in the US"
    "US closes the door for highly skilled LEGAL immigrants"
    "US isolates highly skilled legal immigrants"
    "Broken Legal immigration system harmful to US competitiveness"
    "Legal Immigration system in shambles"

    I had started working on a letter myself but will wait for yours....here's my initial scribbles fyi....

    Law abiding skilled legal immigrants persecuted by government misstep

    On 7/2/07 the door was slammed shut for many skilled legal immigrants without notice while only 2 weeks earlier these same legal immigrants had been notified that the final stage of their immigration i.e.: green card processing, could begin. This occurred not because these legal immigrants had not followed the rules but rather due to scandalous government actions. These actions have caused outrage & devastation amongst skilled legal immigrants and immigration attorneys alike who question the government�s credibility and the government�s disregard for precedent and the law. The results may be costly litigation and a class action lawsuit by the governing body, the American Immigration Lawyers Association against the government.

    Much focus has been placed on illegal immigrants in this country. Yet, the broken immigration system holds ominous consequences for skilled legal immigrants which the US needs to remain competitive and at the forefront of technological and medical development. The obsolete immigration laws do not address this need and government missteps further contribute to the persecution of law abiding skilled legal immigrants who wait patiently in line and live with severe restrictions for many years while their immigration cases are processed.

    ....I was going to continue with information on the visa bulleting and IV etc.....





    transformers 3 dark of the moon optimus prime toy. wallpaper Transformers 3: Dark
  • wallpaper Transformers 3: Dark



  • smisachu
    06-16 03:22 PM
    Dear fellow. There are various types of population segregation. If you set a high bench mark then only those capable of achieving it will come in. But in the US immigration system, the bench mark is set low and after gathering the population they are just making the flow a trickle. This is like collecting dirty water in a barrel and turning the tap to a trickle to filter impurities. If you want to filter impurities put a filter before the water enters the barrel.

    That is not the way to filter. If they need a stricter way to filter they should mandate that (this is just a hypothetical suggestion):

    EB1- Only PhD�s period.
    EB2A- People with Masters from US universities (STEM+MBA)
    EB2B- people with Masters from other countries (STEM+MBA)
    EB3A- People with Bachelors in STEM
    EB3B- People with Bachelors (Others), and so on.

    Mind you I am not professing that a masters from a US university is any better than one from say an Indian university. I have studied both places and I will tell you that the level of education in India is so much superior to what we get in US.

    Right now you have IT guys going in to EB1 claiming to be multinational executives and getting GC. While people with Masters from US universities are waiting in EB2. Since the USCIS screwed up from the get go, the least they can do is to do a visa re capture so that visas that were mandated for EB immigration but were wasted are rightfully used for us. At least this way they will let in some good stuff . Some of the bad stuff will creep in but it is a casualty of war (or stupidity in this case).

    By the way I don�t think that they are trying to filter at all. They have just screwed up.


    I hope that you are more qualified than I am and I am not going to waste your time or my time contesting it. However, you could be a little more humble. I would also like to point out that your high qualifications may be failing you in your critical and deductive reasoning. Refer to the highlighted portion of your quote. If I may reason on an analogous note, you are saying that the current IIT JEE examination lets in a few people who aren't qualified. So by making the examination more tougher, it has more chances of letting in unqualified people. Needless to say, I am stumped.





    2011 Transformers 3 Dark of the transformers 3 dark of the moon optimus prime toy. Transformers 3 Dark Of The
  • Transformers 3 Dark Of The



  • a1b2c3
    05-30 01:41 PM
    I've read other people's comments in this thread about how Cognizant is misusing EB1 category. I know a couple of folks who did that. This is something that should be brought up to the right people's observation. I plan to submit WH-4 atleast to begin with, against this company. Please PM me if you know anyone else who frauduently represented himself/herself for EB1 category.

    While you are at it, can you please also request USCIS to revoke the EADs they issued to many EB2/EB3 folks and their spouses in the July of 07 when their PDs were nowhere even close to the being current in the previous months of the same year?



    more...


    transformers 3 dark of the moon optimus prime toy. TF3 Optimus Prime With Mech
  • TF3 Optimus Prime With Mech



  • freakin_gc
    02-12 01:03 PM
    Whether unused visa in EB-3 Row will go to EB3 India?

    http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2008/02/house-dems-to-p.html

    Good strategy. Need to make sure all EB provisions are still intact in these reforms targetted for spring & Summer of this year.





    transformers 3 dark of the moon optimus prime toy. Optimus Prime sprouts wings in
  • Optimus Prime sprouts wings in



  • real_jr
    05-29 04:56 PM
    still ppl feel pulling others lag would get them GC - this commnity can never be united!:confused:

    I agree that we need to be united. But does that mean we just accept people abusing EB1?
    Dont you think it is unfair to people who have waited for all these years?
    If more people start abusing EB1, then there will be no visa numbers for EB2/EB3.
    When EB1 abuse is stopped, It may not get all of us GC, but atleast some of us could get GC.



    more...


    transformers 3 dark of the moon optimus prime toy. Transformers Dark of the Moon
  • Transformers Dark of the Moon



  • kevinkris
    02-12 01:44 PM
    Can anyone explain me..





    2010 wallpaper Transformers 3: Dark transformers 3 dark of the moon optimus prime toy. Transformers 3 Optimus Prime
  • Transformers 3 Optimus Prime



  • nogc_noproblem
    07-16 01:37 AM
    That means, the horizontal spill-over (EB1->EB2->EB3) is the way to go and EB2 I & C will move forward healthily until it becomes current.

    So gurus,
    The progress has been better than this analysis - so where does this leave us?
    Any more thoughts?



    more...


    transformers 3 dark of the moon optimus prime toy. transformers dark of the moon
  • transformers dark of the moon



  • pcs
    07-03 04:12 PM
    This email has been sent to all major TV anchors...


    Hi ,

    This is not a regular mail.. I on behalf of many others need the support of honest media persons like you, else our faith in American media will be gone for good....

    pl. read on...




    Illegal action by USCIS causes $ 300 million loss in a single day to Legal & Skilled Immigrants ( Doctors, Engineers & Scientists ) not counting the hardships.


    Skilled immigrants like Doctors, Engineers & Scientists have been paying all the taxes, following all the laws of the land and have been stuck in huge wait period of 3- 7 years to obtain green card.

    On 13th of June 07, USCIS announced that all these people stuck for years can apply for the green card starting 2nd July 07. Everyone spent 2 weeks & $3000 per person at the minimum towards Attorney fees, medical tests & other unsalvageable direct costs prepared the application and started to send it to USCIS starting 2nd July 07.


    In an unusual act of absolute disregard to the hardships and financial loss of these applicants, USCIS announced on the morning of 2nd July 07 that they will not accept any application for green card.

    A COMPLETE REVERSAL OF THEIR EARLIER PLOICY ON THE VERY 1st DAY OF THE WINDOW ANNOUNCED BY THEMSELVES.


    If nobody takes an action to support law abiding legal immigrants at this time, everyone talking about supporting the laws of the land on immigration issue needs to look into his / her own eyes in the mirror.


    What we demand �. Talk to USCIS & encourage them to ATLEAST accept the applications sent by these innocent Skilled Immigrants so that they do not suffer at least the financial loss. USCIS can take their own time to award the green card at a later date


    ARE WE ASKING FOR TOO MUCH ???????????????????





    hair Transformers 3 Dark Of The transformers 3 dark of the moon optimus prime toy. More transformers-3-dark-of-
  • More transformers-3-dark-of-



  • msp1976
    02-18 10:33 PM
    In the past three years; I have seen an administrative assistant get sponsored as a skilled worker; a cook making $8.50 as a specialty cook at an Indian restaurant; 8 phillipinos getting sponsored as cooks with a wage of $9.00 at a restaurant; a convenience store clerk; (from reading administrative appeals decisions; i have seen a driving instructor, horse trainer, etc.). All of these jobs fit into a definition of "skilled worker" and share same eb3 category as professional.

    In fact I guess most of the April 2001 245(i) cases are also getting through the Eb3 category...I thought that they would get into the EB3 Other workers category with the 10 K cap........ I guess many of the cases you are referring to must be the 245(i) cases...


    As I remember, even when I came to US the first time in 2000, I was interviewed quite rigorously...They made me submit degree certificate and experience certificates and all...
    Cooks and driving instructors getting in on H1B??? That is news to me...



    more...


    transformers 3 dark of the moon optimus prime toy. Optimus Prime  TOY
  • Optimus Prime TOY



  • a_yaja
    07-22 01:40 PM
    I had green dots till yesterday, but after posting fun stuff on this thread people gave me red dots..... why is that? This tread has zero value, it is like Santa singh jokes.

    Looks like people are so serious in their life that they cannot understand difference between fun and real stuff...

    This thread was for fun so I posted funny things....pls don't give me red for this

    I was heart broken too when I got my first red. And I got it just because I agreed with someone that it is not a good idea to staple new passport and old passport together and suggested to use a rubber band to hold the two passports together. The person who gave me a red said in the comments section "I will surely use a rubber band to hold my passports together." Not sure if he was being sarcastic - but I stopped worrying about red dots now.





    hot TF3 Optimus Prime With Mech transformers 3 dark of the moon optimus prime toy. Optimus Prime  TOY
  • Optimus Prime TOY



  • hopefulgc
    02-14 08:10 PM
    thats bull.... disclosure is not requored.... my dog is a member of six professional canine associations ... does he have to bark it all up.



    [QUOTE=GCwaitforever;223430]

    Yes, I guess so. If the drink raw milk club is a registered orginization.

    Disclosure : I am not a lawyer, please check with your legal ......no just save that money for a rainy day
    :)



    more...


    house makeup Transformers 3 Deluxe transformers 3 dark of the moon optimus prime toy. Transformers 3 Dark Of The
  • Transformers 3 Dark Of The



  • shukla77
    05-29 03:32 PM
    I am not sure if I agree with doing two things at the same time. We can try to solve 12 things at the same time, but at the end are we effective? As an organization,If by focusing on eliminating EB1 fraud gives us significant advantage in short and long term then I am all for it. Numbers do not suggest that.However if we focus our energy on legislative fixes to eliminate the backlog, most of the categories will benefit.Question is do we suggest 20 things and dont complete anything or take one important initiative to the finish line. In my limited experience, I have seen second one works better.


    Some members were trying to say we should not fight fraud because the root cause is insufficient visa number (and country quota). While he was right about the root cause, that does not mean we can't do the two things at the same time.

    .





    tattoo Optimus Prime sprouts wings in transformers 3 dark of the moon optimus prime toy. Transformers: Dark of the Moon
  • Transformers: Dark of the Moon



  • unitednations
    02-13 12:35 AM
    Keep in mind that only unused visas in eb1 and eb2 row filter down to eb3.

    Just about everybody from ROW is currently filing in eb2 and using up the visas and there is less to filter down to eb3.

    AC21 re-allocated visas every quarter if the total demand was less then the total visas available. This is not currently the situation. Therefore, the visas won't filter down to eb3 which went unused. This gives a chance for people from ROW to keep filing in eb1 and eb2. In the last quarter is when you will see the jump, if any because the unused visas will get allocated at that time.(keep in mind that BEC's are also releasing labors - as far as I know the april 2001 labors from california have not been approved yet; and there are a great number from that state).

    In the last year I know of at least three people and I imagine there are thousands more who did this:

    They enter on visitors visas. Their I-94 card may be valid for 90 days or 180 days. They have a pre-arrangement with a company or relative to find a company who will file perm labor in eb2; file 140 and 485 and then stay and get their greencard this way. Since perm labors get approved very fast and ROW people are filing in eb2 then they are taking up the quota. Main requirement of filing 485 is one has to be in valid non immigrant status. Anyone who enters USA in non immigrant status (h-1, h-4, L-1, F-1, F-2, B-1/B-2, etc.) and can get a perm labor approved in eb2 and they are from row will get their greencard in less then six months.



    more...


    pictures Transformers Dark of the Moon transformers 3 dark of the moon optimus prime toy. Can this be the “new” Optimus
  • Can this be the “new” Optimus



  • old_hat
    05-03 01:59 AM
    [QUOTE=old_hat;338512]

    Its not he....Its you...yes, you are the one comng in three different IDs and supporting yourself.:eek:

    get over delusional thoughts. At my age I am not looking for vindication from any quarters. my opinions are my own and mostly well supported with facts. And yes I am flexible to changing my views based on facts and arguments based on facts.





    dresses Optimus Prime TOY transformers 3 dark of the moon optimus prime toy. Transformers 3 Dark Of The
  • Transformers 3 Dark Of The



  • vimalm
    08-22 11:43 AM
    Dear Samay

    My wife's H1 COS is approved with a start date of Oct 1, 08. Due to a family emergency she needs to travel to India and stay there for extended period of time (well past Oct 1. Expecting to return back End of Nov). Currently she is on H4 with her H4 Visa stamp expired.

    My question is can she come back on H1-B status at end of Nov? I understand that she will have to apply for H1-B visa stamping without paystubss in India and that can be very risky.

    She needs to leave ASAP (once we receive the approval in hand). Can she leave prior to Oct 1 or does she have to wait till Oct 1 and then go in order for COS to take effect?

    Your response is really appreciated.



    more...


    makeup transformers dark of the moon transformers 3 dark of the moon optimus prime toy. makeup Transformers 3 Deluxe
  • makeup Transformers 3 Deluxe



  • mariusp
    03-26 10:52 AM
    I second that. I filed using labor subst and let me tell you, not all of us buy/cheat to skip the line. I filed using another employee's labor who's working for the same company. My PD is in 2006 which doesn't help much and I've been working for this company way before 2006 anyway. So don't jump to conclusions because there still are people out there who use LC subst. for what it was intended for. And can anyone honestly say that they would refuse LC substitution because it is "evil"? I think that with the current situation we should take advantage of any break we can get.


    Very well said Subst_labor. People like Janak are simply jealous that you had the offer. People like him always will think that you are cheating the system or something like that just because a company offered you a labor substitution. I think that one should not judge such cases, and I am actually happy for all of those who are fortunate enough to receive their green cards sooner because of third factors. Good luck with your Labor subst. I hope the company is OK.

    G





    girlfriend Transformers: Dark of the Moon transformers 3 dark of the moon optimus prime toy. optimus prime transformers 3
  • optimus prime transformers 3



  • newtoearth
    05-02 09:11 AM
    ...





    hairstyles Optimus Prime TOY transformers 3 dark of the moon optimus prime toy. 2011 Transformers 3: Dark of
  • 2011 Transformers 3: Dark of



  • Wendyzhu77
    07-16 06:24 PM
    You should know that processing day means NOTHING! If you are after that, it doesn't mean your case will not be processed. If you are before that, it doesn't mean your case has been processed.
    So surprised there are still lots of people keeping an eye on processing day. That's totally useless piece of information.





    abhishek101
    07-21 06:05 PM
    Amway and the sister version of Amway Quixtar both are biggest Ponzi schemes, everybody who practices for these should be jailed with Bernie Madoff.





    EndlessWait
    10-07 06:36 PM
    lets get the message to congress!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment