
willgetgc2005
05-03 08:06 PM
bumping up
wallpaper Bieber and Selena Gomez
akela_topchi
08-07 11:52 AM
Story is too good :-)
Ha ha ha ..
I am EB2-I with a couple of US grad degrees (and same undergrad school as Rolling Flood, not that it matters to anyone except perhaps those who suppor the lawsuit). And I think this lawsuit is a bad idea because it is divisive and petty.
There is an old Malayalam story that most people who went to school in Kerala would have read in their primary school classes. Two guys, Greedy and Jealous, pray to God. God appears and Greedy goes, "I just want double of what you give the other guy. All I want to be is to be ahead of him." Hearing this, Jealous says, "God, please make me blind in one eye."
This lawsuit, like the story above, is a case of knifing others in the back, for no real gain. We should instead try to leverage IV's large membership for a common good, which is what has made IV successful so far.
Ha ha ha ..
I am EB2-I with a couple of US grad degrees (and same undergrad school as Rolling Flood, not that it matters to anyone except perhaps those who suppor the lawsuit). And I think this lawsuit is a bad idea because it is divisive and petty.
There is an old Malayalam story that most people who went to school in Kerala would have read in their primary school classes. Two guys, Greedy and Jealous, pray to God. God appears and Greedy goes, "I just want double of what you give the other guy. All I want to be is to be ahead of him." Hearing this, Jealous says, "God, please make me blind in one eye."
This lawsuit, like the story above, is a case of knifing others in the back, for no real gain. We should instead try to leverage IV's large membership for a common good, which is what has made IV successful so far.
veeru123
02-22 03:42 PM
Called the DOS. Told them I need to travel to my home country and asked them if they can verify if my information is in PIMS. She asked if the H1-B is an extension case which it is. She said the extension cases are taking a bit longer than the new ones. That is quite surprising. Finally she looked in the database or whatever and said they do not have my extension information yet. All they have is the information from the expired petition. No timelines just asked me to call back in a week.:rolleyes:
I need to know if anyone had any luck if their lawyers pursued this matter with the DOS.
I need to know if anyone had any luck if their lawyers pursued this matter with the DOS.
2011 Shirtless Justin Bieber

pd_recapturing
11-12 03:35 PM
I got the following response for Ombudsman for AC21 mail sent to them a week ago. They need Evidance of I 485 denials to discuss with USCIS. The following is the mail I got. People who have been affected already. Please share this with Ombudsman..Let's keep the momentum going..
================================================== ===
Thank you for your recent correspondence to the Office of the Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman (CIS Ombudsman).
We greatly appreciate your comments regarding issues concerning AC21 processing at the Service Centers. As we have received several inquiries such as yours, we are currently discussing these issues with USCIS and reviewing their policies and procedures regarding these petitions.
If you have evidence of a specific I-485 case that you feel was erroneously denied due to USCIS not adhering to AC21 guidelines, we kindly ask that you please forward us a copy of your denial notice or provide further detail as to the reasons for the immediate denial.
Please submit information via email to cisombudsman@dhs.gov with the subject AC21 Evidence of Immediate Denial. In addition, for protection of privacy we ask that you please omit any personally identifiable information such as names, a-numbers, case numbers, etc.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Sincerely,
CIS Ombudsman
================================================== ========
This is a good news. Do we need to tell individuals who are affected to send email to that email address? Let plan asap.
================================================== ===
Thank you for your recent correspondence to the Office of the Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman (CIS Ombudsman).
We greatly appreciate your comments regarding issues concerning AC21 processing at the Service Centers. As we have received several inquiries such as yours, we are currently discussing these issues with USCIS and reviewing their policies and procedures regarding these petitions.
If you have evidence of a specific I-485 case that you feel was erroneously denied due to USCIS not adhering to AC21 guidelines, we kindly ask that you please forward us a copy of your denial notice or provide further detail as to the reasons for the immediate denial.
Please submit information via email to cisombudsman@dhs.gov with the subject AC21 Evidence of Immediate Denial. In addition, for protection of privacy we ask that you please omit any personally identifiable information such as names, a-numbers, case numbers, etc.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Sincerely,
CIS Ombudsman
================================================== ========
This is a good news. Do we need to tell individuals who are affected to send email to that email address? Let plan asap.
more...
raama123
09-25 09:21 PM
Can we apply two labors with different companies for single person in PERM ?
my labor is approved with B company in Aug2010.
my employer (company A - holding my h1) also applied labor in July2010.
they are called employer and want to visit company and consultant work place
USCIS visited wrong address and they mailed to my employer like below
1) If MR. is employed by your organization;
2) The start date of MR. employment with your organization;
3) The specific geographic location and physical address MRs working at;
4) The current client that MR is assigned to. Please also provide contact information for a representative of that end client and a copy of the contract. You also indicated that you have filed a new LCA with the Department of Labor � please provide a copy of that LCA.
5) The specific job duties that MR is performing;
6) And the current annual compensation of MR.. Please provide a copy of the IRS Form W-2 issued to MR for 2009 as well as recent payroll documentation for July 2010 to present.
I am working in Govt client,I can provide above all the documents except may not provide representative name and number.
how can i manage this situation,please give me suggestion and share your experiences.
--Rama
my labor is approved with B company in Aug2010.
my employer (company A - holding my h1) also applied labor in July2010.
they are called employer and want to visit company and consultant work place
USCIS visited wrong address and they mailed to my employer like below
1) If MR. is employed by your organization;
2) The start date of MR. employment with your organization;
3) The specific geographic location and physical address MRs working at;
4) The current client that MR is assigned to. Please also provide contact information for a representative of that end client and a copy of the contract. You also indicated that you have filed a new LCA with the Department of Labor � please provide a copy of that LCA.
5) The specific job duties that MR is performing;
6) And the current annual compensation of MR.. Please provide a copy of the IRS Form W-2 issued to MR for 2009 as well as recent payroll documentation for July 2010 to present.
I am working in Govt client,I can provide above all the documents except may not provide representative name and number.
how can i manage this situation,please give me suggestion and share your experiences.
--Rama
BharatPremi
09-24 12:18 PM
So per your theory 8008 people who filed in Eb3 should get approved which should bring it to 2003? for EB3-I by end of year? :rolleyes:
Next september 2010 EB3-I PD will be still stuck at September 2002, at the most October 2002.
Next september 2010 EB3-I PD will be still stuck at September 2002, at the most October 2002.
more...
baleraosreedhar
11-07 10:20 AM
Untill that happens, if you dont mind, PM me your e-mail address and I will be more than happy to e-mail you the docs.
Anyone who are not able to download the documents can do the same.
at baleraosreedhar @ yahoo dot com
Thanks
Sreedhar
Anyone who are not able to download the documents can do the same.
at baleraosreedhar @ yahoo dot com
Thanks
Sreedhar
2010 Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber
SunnySurya
08-07 06:17 AM
Notes:
If you already have applied in EB2 you won't be affected.
If you have a Masters you won't be affected.
SunnySurya, Flood,
I see that you guys didnt join IV until 2008. So, you know very less about this org. The people who only can think for their own wont come to join you at any stage, it was proven many times. They will just keep writing messages here and use valuable information on the forum.
I am EB2/Masters/PD Nov 2004. I do not not support your idea. I loose patience at times, but not to the extent of effecting other peoples chances. I know quite a few of my freinds who had masters, their corporate employers applied in EB3, none of them are trying to do conversion. But, i feel their pain.
If you already have applied in EB2 you won't be affected.
If you have a Masters you won't be affected.
SunnySurya, Flood,
I see that you guys didnt join IV until 2008. So, you know very less about this org. The people who only can think for their own wont come to join you at any stage, it was proven many times. They will just keep writing messages here and use valuable information on the forum.
I am EB2/Masters/PD Nov 2004. I do not not support your idea. I loose patience at times, but not to the extent of effecting other peoples chances. I know quite a few of my freinds who had masters, their corporate employers applied in EB3, none of them are trying to do conversion. But, i feel their pain.
more...
desi3933
01-30 10:03 AM
Hmmm - not sure because, if the job requires that someone must have security clearance - the job must clearly mention that someone with security clearance is needed. What is the point in hiring a citizen without security clearance (unless they want you to get clearance aftewr hiring)
Non discriminatory postings look like this
(1) Authorized to work in US for any employer
(2) Requires a security clearance
One cannot specifically say - I don't want EAD or GC or I want only Citizens.
Desi3933 and other knowledgeable folks out here - please write your comments. I hope I am not wrong.
There are 3 kind of jobs -
1. Jobs that require active security clearance - this kind of job is only limited to US citizen that have security clearance of that level. Yes, tehre are different levels in security clearance as well.
2. Jobs that will be in unit where everyone must be US citizen. These kind of jobs can be filled by US citizen without the need of any security clearance.
3. Jobs that are open for everyone - One must have active work authorization.
The vast majority of the jobs are of type #3. In any case, if job requires US citizen, the hiring place must be able to answer why that job is restricted to US citizens only.
_________________________
US citizen of Indian origin
Not a legal advice
Non discriminatory postings look like this
(1) Authorized to work in US for any employer
(2) Requires a security clearance
One cannot specifically say - I don't want EAD or GC or I want only Citizens.
Desi3933 and other knowledgeable folks out here - please write your comments. I hope I am not wrong.
There are 3 kind of jobs -
1. Jobs that require active security clearance - this kind of job is only limited to US citizen that have security clearance of that level. Yes, tehre are different levels in security clearance as well.
2. Jobs that will be in unit where everyone must be US citizen. These kind of jobs can be filled by US citizen without the need of any security clearance.
3. Jobs that are open for everyone - One must have active work authorization.
The vast majority of the jobs are of type #3. In any case, if job requires US citizen, the hiring place must be able to answer why that job is restricted to US citizens only.
_________________________
US citizen of Indian origin
Not a legal advice
hair makeup Selena Gomez and Justin
stuckinretro
02-19 03:18 PM
Wanted to update on my Infopass appointment, I have multiple 485's pending based on separate 140's(one approved and other pending) with different A#'s and at different service centers. So was bit concerned. The IO informed me that all my 485's and 140's have been consolidated and all applications are in the same file at one service center so nothing to worry about. She also told me to use the A# from the first 485 for future communications with CIS.
People who have multiple 485's pending, my word of advise is its not a problem. CIS takes care of it. And this is true even if you have different A#'s.
People who have multiple 485's pending, my word of advise is its not a problem. CIS takes care of it. And this is true even if you have different A#'s.
more...

Ramba
08-25 01:15 PM
read their terms and conditions...the unlimited plan holds good for normal residential use.Normal residential use is defined as a usage of less than 5000 minutes.so basically it is a hidden way of saying 5000 min/month.if it goes over that vonage can disconnect your service or charge extra per their discreetion
Let it be 5000 min/pm. Still, 5000 min/month give about 2.7 hours per day. Talking 2.7 hours to India per 24 hours is unusual for many. I don't even get 30 minutes to talk. Even if we want to talk 2.7 hours you will be distrbing people in India, as they may be watching cricket or Tv serials.:)
Any way, this pan is simply superb compare to the situation before 10 years. Compare to many phone providers/cable compaines, vonage customer service is simply great, at least in my experience.
Let it be 5000 min/pm. Still, 5000 min/month give about 2.7 hours per day. Talking 2.7 hours to India per 24 hours is unusual for many. I don't even get 30 minutes to talk. Even if we want to talk 2.7 hours you will be distrbing people in India, as they may be watching cricket or Tv serials.:)
Any way, this pan is simply superb compare to the situation before 10 years. Compare to many phone providers/cable compaines, vonage customer service is simply great, at least in my experience.
hot tattoo Selena Gomez, Justin
srikondoji
07-09 08:18 PM
Flower campaign better than a lawsuit.
more...
house Selena Gomez and Justin
gc28262
06-14 08:25 AM
I agree to what you say. The intend of this thred is not to support/oppose the outsourcing/offshoring the jobs. The intent of this thred is the fradulent use of L1s by the offshoring companies.
.................................................. ....................
rsharma, l1fraud,
There is nothing wrong in reporting fraud.
However your argument that you are reporting it since you cannot tolerate fraud isn't that convincing.
If you were always against injustice/lawlessness, you will see a lot of it in your daily life. Do you report or take action against each of those ? I don't think so.
After living in India for long and seeing people put up with all injustice and sometimes doing it themselves, it is hard to believe your argument that you are doing it just for the sake of law.
.................................................. ....................
rsharma, l1fraud,
There is nothing wrong in reporting fraud.
However your argument that you are reporting it since you cannot tolerate fraud isn't that convincing.
If you were always against injustice/lawlessness, you will see a lot of it in your daily life. Do you report or take action against each of those ? I don't think so.
After living in India for long and seeing people put up with all injustice and sometimes doing it themselves, it is hard to believe your argument that you are doing it just for the sake of law.
tattoo Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez#39;s

SunnySurya
08-07 12:57 PM
I definitely will. But first I have to mobilize enough people to support this.
I appreciate that.
May I ask to share your legal defense for this point, when you have one?
Thanks!
I appreciate that.
May I ask to share your legal defense for this point, when you have one?
Thanks!
more...
pictures Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
dhesha
08-16 04:42 PM
Congrats Dhesha, dos you open any SR?
Thanks. Ya I opened SR, Ombudsman, InfoPass and CongressMan. Not sure which one worked if any.
Thanks. Ya I opened SR, Ombudsman, InfoPass and CongressMan. Not sure which one worked if any.
dresses justin bieber and selena gomez
factoryman
05-21 10:02 PM
I am twice bitten... by photos at Walgreens
Don't even think. I took PP for passport renewal. VEry bad quality.
Still I went to Walagreens and took PP for visit visa to Canada. Rejected by Canadian Consulate in Seattle. Don't waste your time and money.
In Denver / Aurora - there is H-Mart (or HAR Mart). I am also thinking of going to Costco. 6 photos for above age 14 ; else 4. That is what my attorney asked.
Costco! Way to go, cheaper, better and perfect!
Among friends we say, "In costco we trust!"
Don't even think. I took PP for passport renewal. VEry bad quality.
Still I went to Walagreens and took PP for visit visa to Canada. Rejected by Canadian Consulate in Seattle. Don't waste your time and money.
In Denver / Aurora - there is H-Mart (or HAR Mart). I am also thinking of going to Costco. 6 photos for above age 14 ; else 4. That is what my attorney asked.
Costco! Way to go, cheaper, better and perfect!
Among friends we say, "In costco we trust!"
more...
makeup Justin Bieber Selena Gomez
illinois_alum
09-25 02:12 PM
The only thing I can tell is most of us are trying to search "light" from this "black and dark cloud". USCIS does not seem to be agree with what you are saying. Please have this trend chart and the worksheet in this thread together and then you will realize what we all are saying.:)
Trend chart doesnt give you shit...its just an overall count
I am referring to the PDF report - which clearly mentions that the numbers are for pending Employment based 485 applications. And yet people refer to this report and ask stupid questions or over-analyze it...
Trend chart doesnt give you shit...its just an overall count
I am referring to the PDF report - which clearly mentions that the numbers are for pending Employment based 485 applications. And yet people refer to this report and ask stupid questions or over-analyze it...
girlfriend dresses hot Justin Bieber and
bluekayal
01-11 01:30 PM
I hesitate to do this on a public forum
hairstyles 2010 makeup Justin Bieber And
Milind123
01-27 02:40 AM
It really is amazing how much hot air has been generated on this thread over a well established transit visa requirement.
The reason transit visas are required in the UK is that many passengers with an intention to transit the UK have stayed. The transit visa was introduced as a way of making sure (as much as possible) that the passenger has the intention and the ability to transit the UK and to enter a third country.
The list of nationals that are required to have a visa to transit the UK represents a list of countries where there has been a particular problem with over stayers. It is not race based, but merely an effort to target the problem.
It really does not matter what anyone thinks about the transit visa requirement because it is UK law. Everyone has a choice whether or not to transit the UK. Going back to the original post, to book a ticket without researching visa requirements and then trying to deflect personal responsibility by blaming the visa requirement is ridiculous.
I would say only this. Get yourself admitted into a hospital and get some oxygen pumped into your freaking brain (sorry, if it sounds harsh, but it is the only way to help you to think clearly). Read the post again, please, I beg you. I wrote the post only because the UK embassy overcharged and did not think it is at all necessary to return the excess amount. Regarding your comment about doing the research, let me tell you, there are �idiots� like me who would rather do something else and leave things to logic and former experience. Ordinary people like me have other things to do in life, like managing their day job, negotiating the daily commute, picking their kids from school, taking them to their extracurricular activities, managing their homework, and other things which only end at 10:00pm. Between all this cacophony, how do you think I should managed a situation when my travel agent call me and gives me 5 minutes to decide if I need to take a flight going through such and such city with all legs confirmed, and that too during the month of Nov-Dec?
The reason transit visas are required in the UK is that many passengers with an intention to transit the UK have stayed. The transit visa was introduced as a way of making sure (as much as possible) that the passenger has the intention and the ability to transit the UK and to enter a third country.
The list of nationals that are required to have a visa to transit the UK represents a list of countries where there has been a particular problem with over stayers. It is not race based, but merely an effort to target the problem.
It really does not matter what anyone thinks about the transit visa requirement because it is UK law. Everyone has a choice whether or not to transit the UK. Going back to the original post, to book a ticket without researching visa requirements and then trying to deflect personal responsibility by blaming the visa requirement is ridiculous.
I would say only this. Get yourself admitted into a hospital and get some oxygen pumped into your freaking brain (sorry, if it sounds harsh, but it is the only way to help you to think clearly). Read the post again, please, I beg you. I wrote the post only because the UK embassy overcharged and did not think it is at all necessary to return the excess amount. Regarding your comment about doing the research, let me tell you, there are �idiots� like me who would rather do something else and leave things to logic and former experience. Ordinary people like me have other things to do in life, like managing their day job, negotiating the daily commute, picking their kids from school, taking them to their extracurricular activities, managing their homework, and other things which only end at 10:00pm. Between all this cacophony, how do you think I should managed a situation when my travel agent call me and gives me 5 minutes to decide if I need to take a flight going through such and such city with all legs confirmed, and that too during the month of Nov-Dec?
eastindia
11-16 04:16 PM
Vonage reaches settlement with states - Business First of Louisville: (http://louisville.bizjournals.com/louisville/stories/2009/11/16/daily11.html)
somegchuh
04-17 05:17 PM
Thanks for the replies fellas, this isn't a renewal I am talking about. This is the first time I have applied for an EAD. BTW, does anyone know what's involved in converting from H4 to EAD status i.e.
1. Do you need to apply for SSN before you take a job offer?
2. EAD by itself is enough to accept employment?
3. Can you take jobs/resign as and when you please or do you have to somehow get back to H4 status if you quit job on EAD?
4. Does use of EAD by H4, change non-immigrant status of H1 worker?
Thanks
1. Do you need to apply for SSN before you take a job offer?
2. EAD by itself is enough to accept employment?
3. Can you take jobs/resign as and when you please or do you have to somehow get back to H4 status if you quit job on EAD?
4. Does use of EAD by H4, change non-immigrant status of H1 worker?
Thanks
No comments:
Post a Comment