Friday, July 1, 2011

rod blagojevich jogging

images Rod Blagojevich. Al Gore rod blagojevich jogging. wallpaper Rod Blagojevich
  • wallpaper Rod Blagojevich



  • pappu
    06-20 04:05 PM
    question: can I file without employer letter
    For an employment-based petition, in order to proceed and be valid,
    they
    need to still INTEND to be employed by the sponsoring employer if and
    when
    they get their green card. The employer however, does not need to sign
    any
    forms per se with relation to the adjustment petition. If the alien is
    currently working for the sponsoring employer (on H-1B or other) he or
    she
    can port or transfer employers without penalty or without losing the
    green
    card process 180 days after they file the I-485 petition. At that
    point,
    they can change employers and work for whomever they wish (provided
    they
    have a valid work permit)

    The forms which need to be filed with the I-485 include;

    Form I-485 for EACH applicant with $325 filing fee ($225 if under age
    14)
    Proof of approved I-140
    Form G-325A for each applicant
    G-28, if attorney involved
    Form I765 Work Permit (optional) (filing fee of $180)
    Form I-131 Travel Permit (optional) (filing fee of $170)
    Fingerprint fee of $70 for each
    Medical examination by INS approved doctor
    Passport, visa, approval notices and I-94 card showing all years in the
    US
    in valid status and maintenance of status
    Marriage certificate, birth certificates of children.
    Form I-134 Affidavit of Support (notarized) or I-864, with tax returns
    (1
    year must be attached, but income for three years must be listed); job
    letter from the alien's current employer; and pay-stubs.
    If the alien is NOT yet working for the sponsoring employer, I like to
    include a letter from the employer stating that if and when the alien
    gets
    his residency, they still intend to hire him or her.

    Hope this answers the questions.





    wallpaper wallpaper Rod Blagojevich rod blagojevich jogging. images Rod Blagojevich: Click
  • images Rod Blagojevich: Click



  • chanduv23
    01-29 06:41 PM
    I had already mentioned my EAD status when they had the interview. But after acceptiing it I mentioned it again in the conext of I9 form. Then they said they cant offer me emp;oyment due to my being on EAD.

    This is a pretty big company. I understand that H1B is not protected under anti-discrimination for employment, but EAD holders, specifically those with AOS pending, are a protected against employment discrimination.

    Does anyone have any links to the above conclusion ? I am so tired of this BS. I have spent long enough in this immigration c**p that if I have leave, might as well leave with a fight.

    regards
    just anotherone of the expendable non-citizens

    OK, unless you never initiated the EAD conversation, technically they are supposed to ask ONLY if you are legally authorized to work in the US or you need sponsership. At the time of joining, they are supposed to give you the i-9 form and you have 72 hours to return the form back with your documentation to prove that you can work for any employer. A valid EAD with a future expiration is very much a valid document and must be acccepted as a valid.





    rod blagojevich jogging. dresses rod blagojevich
  • dresses rod blagojevich



  • CHHAYA
    05-16 07:15 AM
    Below are the list that I have from my lawyer to prepare my I-485 :

    1. for Evidence of status you need a Copy of Last Entry I-94
    non immigrant arrival/departure record, showing your admission
    to the US and current status. (Front and back, make sure the date is
    clear to see)

    2. To show that you are always in status while you are in US you will need
    Copies of all immigration related documents from USCIS
    (such as I-20, OPT, H1B, H4 approval notice, or other status)

    3. Copy of Birth Certificate
    (need translate & notarize if not in English)

    4. Copy of Marriage Certificate if you are married
    (need translate & notarize if not in English)

    5. Copy of Passport pages with non immigrant visa
    (including all passports you have used since the last entry you need to
    copy all the stamp you had on the passport. Again this is to show the
    last time your in you US and to make sure you are always in status)

    6. I-693 (Medical Exam)
    (You can dial 1-800-375-5283 to choose the physician list)
    you will required to show a proof that you have take MMR, Varicella, Tetanus and hepatitis B
    if you can't show any proof they will required you to take it on their office and it will cause you quite a lot money ( you can take
    the vaccine earlier on your family/ regular dr. office and could get covered by you insurance) it could save you $300 per person.
    the mandatory test you have to take at their office is tb test, blood test
    for HIV and syphilis and regular phisical test. once you have all vaccine
    and the mandatory test they should gave you the seal envelope to send to USCIS along with your other document and they will give you a copy as well.

    7. If you apply for your family member you will need
    I-134 (Affidavit of Support) stamp by Notary for each family member

    8. Employment Verification Letter
    Employement letter on the letter head of the petitioning employer
    which confirms that the job on which visa petition is based is still
    available to you. The letter must also state the salary that will be paid.

    9 . Photos (2*2 color front-view passport photos)
    *2 for each I-485, additional 2 for each I-131,
    additional 2 for each I-765

    10 Fee Payment made to USCIS (1 per applicant)
    $325 for each I-485 filing fee
    $70 for each Fingerprint fee
    $170 for each I-131 filing fee (if apply for Advance Parole)
    $180 for each I-765 filing fee (if apply for Employment Authorization) .

    Hope this list is help for those who is ready preparing their document.


    THANKS FOR ALL SUPPORT. I HAVE TWO KIDS 13 AND 14 YEARS. DO I NEED TO FILE I-765 FOR THEM?





    2011 images Rod Blagojevich: Click rod blagojevich jogging. images Rod Blagojevich
  • images Rod Blagojevich



  • vban2007
    08-16 01:57 PM
    I got welcome notice last week but no news on wife's application.

    Opened SR, sent email, took infopass but no news..

    Any idea how to move it forward.



    more...


    rod blagojevich jogging. rod blagojevich jogging.
  • rod blagojevich jogging.



  • Marphad
    11-21 03:15 PM
    we finally have "100", can we take it to 200?

    GCCovet

    Who are 2 idiots said No?





    rod blagojevich jogging. Rod Blagojevich Jogging in
  • Rod Blagojevich Jogging in



  • jsb
    09-18 10:31 AM
    ... he successfully emailed and inquiry notice to NSC requesting a followup on my pending application. ...
    RpH

    So he did not insist on waiting for 90 days. When did he promise a response back? If you were not in the system, how are they going to check?

    BTW, I am also July 2, J Barret, 10:25am, No receipt yet.



    more...


    rod blagojevich jogging. rod blagojevich jogging. hot
  • rod blagojevich jogging. hot



  • gc_on_demand
    09-09 12:58 PM
    bump





    2010 dresses rod blagojevich rod blagojevich jogging. Rod Blagojevich. Al Gore
  • Rod Blagojevich. Al Gore



  • sunty
    01-13 02:12 PM
    I sent a hand written letter to the President and CC'd it to CA IV PO BOX. and I feel a lot better after writing it.

    I have also sent a personalized hand written letter to the Colorado Congressmen Ed Perlmutter. I will set up a meeting once I get a positive response or in the next few weeks, whichever is earlier.

    Parijat

    I also thought of writing the letter in my own hand writing. I guess they WILL read it then. But my writing is so bad, it might have had an adverse effect..:D

    Good work..



    more...


    rod blagojevich jogging. rod blagojevich jogging.
  • rod blagojevich jogging.



  • gvenkat
    09-24 11:28 AM
    Bharatpremi,

    Thanks for the excellent analysis. One question, your analysis assumes category excess visas goto next category on a per country basis, is this correct ?

    Example, EB-1 china number goto EB-2 China ? I thought all EB-1 China numbers are added to the excess pool and then given to most retrogressed EB2 category ?

    Thanks for anyone who clarifies this.

    No matter how the data is sliced and diced, being EB3-I certainly means a loo...ong wait time ... :)

    Well if you are EB3 you are scrwed. I think it's almost worthless waiting for a GC. :mad:





    hair images Rod Blagojevich rod blagojevich jogging. for Rod Blagojevich,
  • for Rod Blagojevich,



  • PDOCT05
    10-01 12:23 PM
    I had called up USCIS and they have transferred the call to second level IO, as my application is 90 days old. They donot find the information yet. (My employer says, they clubbed the applications in one fedex box and sent it. Got the list of FedEx tracking number, one tracking number has 4 pounds, so guessing he would have put my application in it. ) The IO says, I have to take the fedex tracking number printout as proof and send them by postal mail, so that they can track back with their computer systems. Do now know when I will receive RNs. May be I have to maintain another tracking number for this inquiry mail also.

    Please post your experiances about calling to USCIS today.

    Friend I just called to USCIS.No information yet and she could able to find all my I-140 info and my employer details. But no information beyound that.I requested her what should i do..it's been 90 days? She said wait for 2 more weeks ..they still have lot of applications it seems and it may take 2 weeks to one month.



    more...


    rod blagojevich jogging. 2010 Rod Blagojevich Impeached
  • 2010 Rod Blagojevich Impeached



  • waitnwatch
    08-21 01:00 PM
    Yes. No one has bothered to go after DOS for misinterpretting the AC21 rule in allocating immigrant visa. Many people (EB2-India) raised their concern between 2003 and 2006, as DOS is not correctly following the rule and allowed the spillover to go EB3, when EB2 was in high demand particulrly from India. Even IV core did not go after DOS. As you mentioned, lawyers has no incentives. EB3 has enjoed between 2000 to 2006 (from the mercy of DOS). For example in 2006, EB2 got about 25,000 visas abot 20,000 visas (from EB2)has gone to EB3-ROW.

    IV from my interpretation is about ending retrogression and increasing total visa numbers and not about reallocation of visas and spending resources on a zero sum game. This issue should have been taken up by affected individuals. I'm sure they did it though because DOS has awakened to the fact that they were not following the law.





    hot rod blagojevich jogging. rod blagojevich jogging. makeup Rod Blagojevich (or any
  • makeup Rod Blagojevich (or any



  • saps
    09-26 08:06 PM
    If you visit this website, you can read Obama's policies on legal Immigration reform. It looks like Obama and Joe Biden plan to fix the legal immigration system and improve processing speed due to bureaucratic delays. He also introduced the legislation to speed up FBI background checks.

    Source: http://www.barackobama.com/issues/immigration/



    more...


    house rod blagojevich jogging. rod blagojevich jogging. girlfriend Rod Blagojevich
  • girlfriend Rod Blagojevich



  • gc_buddy
    10-28 02:48 PM
    I will send the letters.

    Request to core/web site admin: can you please add a link to this thread on the IV main page to get better coverage to this campaign - thanks.





    tattoo Rod Blagojevich Jogging in rod blagojevich jogging. hairstyles rod blagojevich
  • hairstyles rod blagojevich



  • arunkotte
    06-25 02:59 PM
    I have the same question. Can some one who did this before answer this.

    Thanks

    Any issues if we sign the papers with date of june in I485 ,I 131 and I765 for AP and EAD filing.



    more...


    pictures rod blagojevich jogging. hot rod blagojevich jogging. 2010 rod blagojevich jogging.
  • 2010 rod blagojevich jogging.



  • SunJoshi
    01-02 06:27 PM
    http://www.nap.edu/books/0309096138/html
    http://www.iacfpa.org/





    dresses makeup Rod Blagojevich (or any rod blagojevich jogging. girlfriend rod blagojevich
  • girlfriend rod blagojevich



  • chintu25
    09-16 09:29 AM
    I am here to help too

    Called them ,.......and will call again



    As rightly said by Robert Frost

    The best way out is always through.



    more...


    makeup rod blagojevich jogging. rod blagojevich jogging. rod blagojevich jogging.
  • rod blagojevich jogging.



  • nrk
    10-26 12:08 PM
    Congrats

    Got my CPO email few minutes back... Thank you all for your support and ALL THE BEST!!!
    HOPE FULLY, ALL OF YOU GET IT ASAP...

    NO LUD after Feb 2009 when i did my second finger printing.

    Created SR thru NCSC, did not help.

    Went to Infopass, no help from ppl i spoke with there.

    Did congress man enquiry, not sure if this helped. (as of yday, they had not received a response from uscis and were still waiting for a reply)

    Sent letter to Ombudsman, they told me they were checking with USCIS...

    No Idea which one worked... Good Luck to all of you...

    PD JAN 15, 2005
    case was transferred to NSC from TSC
    NO LUD after Feb 2009
    Had applied AC 21 on Aug 2008





    girlfriend hairstyles rod blagojevich rod blagojevich jogging. rod blagojevich jogging.
  • rod blagojevich jogging.



  • Guest007
    06-29 06:38 PM
    My stupid big law firm delayed filing until monday this week. With all this hoopla.. Any ideas or rumors floating around about ppl who did not get reciept yet.





    hairstyles 2010 Rod Blagojevich Impeached rod blagojevich jogging. wallpaper Rod Blagojevich
  • wallpaper Rod Blagojevich



  • veni001
    04-04 07:20 PM
    A simple calc to find out how much EB3-EB2 porting going on as of today:

    If you look at Demand data released last month by DOS, It lists
    Prior to January 1, 2007 , EB2- I pending : 13,200

    In my opinion Demand data includes EB3- EB2 porting as well since Demand data reflects overall demand for one category.

    Now if you look at inventory data released on Jan 5 ,2011 ,
    EB2 India Pending Prior to Jan1st 2007 : 13,516
    But if you exclude all the data prior to May = 13,516 - 1,110 - 103 - 133 - 74-108 = ~ 12K

    EB2 I demand from the inventory btwn May - Dec 06 = 12K
    But Demand data says EB2-I demand is 13,200

    Diff : 13,200 - 12K = 1200 ( This number has to be porting)

    We know EB2 - I dates have not moved since Oct ,2010 .
    So India regular quota for the last six months : 2800/2 = 1400 .

    Since dates have not moved, I am assuming 1400 should also be considered towards porting.

    so my conclusion is so far 1200 + 1400 = 2600 porting already took place. (though only 1400 really got GC)

    What about the 1,194 EB2I cases pending with PD upto 12/31/2005?





    Macaca
    07-13 09:36 PM
    ‘Lou Dobbs Tonight’ Hides Good News Behind Negative View of Free Market (http://www.businessandmedia.org/specialreports/2005/lou_dobbs/dobbs.asp) By Charles Simpson Research Analyst, Business & Media Institute
    CNN's Lou Dobbs - The Minister of 'Propaganda and Enlightenment' By James Opiko, 2007-05-25: part 1 (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=106097&postcount=679), part 2 (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=106119&postcount=680), part3 (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=106140&postcount=681)
    You Can't Even Get a Taco These Days Without One of Your Extremities Falling Off... (http://www.reason.com/blog/show/120153.html) By David Weigel, May 11, 2007
    Immigrants and Prison (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=73775&postcount=1260) By DAVID LEONHARDT (Leonhardt@nytimes.com), May 30, 2007
    Truth, Fiction and Lou Dobbs (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=73715&postcount=1255) By DAVID LEONHARDT (Leonhardt@nytimes.com), May 30, 2007
    Below the Beltway By Gene Weingarten (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=85073&postcount=354) (weingarten@washpost.com), June 17, 2007
    When Demagogues Play the Leprosy Card, Watch Out (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=85206&postcount=359), By LAWRENCE DOWNES New York Times, June 17, 2007
    Stop, Stop! A North American Union! (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=112238&postcount=718) As Some Stoke Fears of 'Dangerous' Partnership, Reality Takes a Detour By Marcela Sanchez (desdewash@washpost.com) Special to washingtonpost.com, July 13, 2007





    niklshah
    09-10 10:47 PM
    should we keep on calling senators?

    any suggestions from core group?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment