vamsi_poondla
01-14 10:15 AM
http://voiceofimmigrants.blogspot.com/
Posted on Florida Chapter blog
Posted on Florida Chapter blog
wallpaper Charlie Sheen Spends
unseenguy
06-19 02:43 AM
No. My mom taught me how to mess with morons like you so they sulk like a little girl and respond to my pushing their buttons with a deluge of posts on this forum :D
So teri maiiya kaunse jungle me chudwake aaye jo tu paida ho gaya? Condom phat gaya tha kya? :)
see how mean spirited guy you are? Thats a very good language skill man. I see whose button is pushed where.
So teri maiiya kaunse jungle me chudwake aaye jo tu paida ho gaya? Condom phat gaya tha kya? :)
see how mean spirited guy you are? Thats a very good language skill man. I see whose button is pushed where.
bajjuri77
03-31 10:51 PM
Does it needs subscription or just one time donation? I have donated one time. But it still not working for me too.
2011 Denise Richards
gc28262
06-12 09:43 PM
It is not just Gantuteli doing this. Almost every other poster on this board seems to be doing the same. Any opinion expressed against the visa fraud perpetrated by these outsourcing cos is met with derision, ridicule and contempt. Of course, the poster is immediately labelled as an anti immigrant or a tunnel rat.
Why do the posters have to resort to ad hominem arguments ? Why dont posters consider the merits/demerits of an argument and then provide civil responses ? In my opinion even if anti immigration activitists, barring the racists, post arguments or views, those views need to be considered on due merits. Many people across a borad spectrum, including current H1B holders, GC and naturalized citizens, believe that these outsourcing cos are abusing the L1 visa and are contributing to the unemployment of high skilled labor. Is it anti immigration to raise our voices against such corrupt practices that impact our standard of living ?
dilipcr,
You (or people like you) are not "fighting" corruption or injustice, you are just serving your interests. Al least have the guts to admit that.
When did you guys start fighting corruption, injustice and fraud ? Maybe you guys were always excited about Mahatma Gandhi or Mother Teresa all your life ! Be straightforward. There are no kindergarten students on this forum. We all know your intentions.
Again we all know outsourcing is going to hurt everyone. That doesn't mean I will try to shut the doors behind me. Many of us were not brought up that way.
Why do the posters have to resort to ad hominem arguments ? Why dont posters consider the merits/demerits of an argument and then provide civil responses ? In my opinion even if anti immigration activitists, barring the racists, post arguments or views, those views need to be considered on due merits. Many people across a borad spectrum, including current H1B holders, GC and naturalized citizens, believe that these outsourcing cos are abusing the L1 visa and are contributing to the unemployment of high skilled labor. Is it anti immigration to raise our voices against such corrupt practices that impact our standard of living ?
dilipcr,
You (or people like you) are not "fighting" corruption or injustice, you are just serving your interests. Al least have the guts to admit that.
When did you guys start fighting corruption, injustice and fraud ? Maybe you guys were always excited about Mahatma Gandhi or Mother Teresa all your life ! Be straightforward. There are no kindergarten students on this forum. We all know your intentions.
Again we all know outsourcing is going to hurt everyone. That doesn't mean I will try to shut the doors behind me. Many of us were not brought up that way.
more...
l1fraud
06-14 02:04 PM
I cannot help but point out a flaw in your case: You say that your technical skills is a common one. Yet you don't seem to have an issue that you have applied in EB2 - exceptional ability / advanced degree. At this time, you are likely holding a H1B status - a speciality occupation visa. Something does not add up now, does it?.
However, I'm with you on wanting to stop L1 visa abuse (and H1 visa abuse as well). There needs to be a more definitive way of knowing L1 visa is being misused to replace US citizens and green-card workers.
Hope any one can qualify for EB2 with a advanced degree / 5 years experience IF the job requirements need the same, my comment regarding the 'common technical' skills was in the context of technical skills available in the market here is US and the way USCIS/consulate considers these technical skills. Java/.Net/Oracle or any of these technical skills doesn't qualify for a L-1B visa irrespective of the no. of years of experience, for Eg. a resource with 10 Years of Java experience may qualify for EB2 (once again, as per job requirement for PERM) BUT WILL NEVER qualify for L-1B visa.
Hope this cleared your doubt and definetly using L-1B resources for common technical assignments has become a common practice amoung outsourcing companies due to advantages these organisation has (discussed earlier in this thread) and we are fighting against this abusal of L1 visa.
However, I'm with you on wanting to stop L1 visa abuse (and H1 visa abuse as well). There needs to be a more definitive way of knowing L1 visa is being misused to replace US citizens and green-card workers.
Hope any one can qualify for EB2 with a advanced degree / 5 years experience IF the job requirements need the same, my comment regarding the 'common technical' skills was in the context of technical skills available in the market here is US and the way USCIS/consulate considers these technical skills. Java/.Net/Oracle or any of these technical skills doesn't qualify for a L-1B visa irrespective of the no. of years of experience, for Eg. a resource with 10 Years of Java experience may qualify for EB2 (once again, as per job requirement for PERM) BUT WILL NEVER qualify for L-1B visa.
Hope this cleared your doubt and definetly using L-1B resources for common technical assignments has become a common practice amoung outsourcing companies due to advantages these organisation has (discussed earlier in this thread) and we are fighting against this abusal of L1 visa.
ashres11
09-20 01:00 PM
What case related info you would add in an email?
SSN, dob, 140 info, approval date, Alien number?
Pls. share this detail
Thanks
tracking no. and date and time.
SSN, dob, 140 info, approval date, Alien number?
Pls. share this detail
Thanks
tracking no. and date and time.
more...
sparky_jones
10-06 01:29 PM
Being stuck in the EB3 conundrum, I usually find it hard to bring myself around to feeling good about the turn of fortune for folks in other categories. But I have to say that you completely deserve the turn of the GC fortune. Your helpful and positive attitude is very inspiring. Good luck for the future, and wish your family the best of health.
There has been some requests for the letter format that I sent to Napolitano and Mr. President. I can't put them in the public domain but I'll be happy to send them if you give your personal email ids.
Yesterday was a very eventful day for me...in the afternoon my wife got approved and 12 hours later we had to call in emergency 911 to take her to the hospital as she was having such strong chills and violent shakings..we all got scared and we have a 2 and half month baby on top of that.....but with strong dose of antibiotics and drips she is better and back.....wow what a day and night.....
In any case I'll answer all your queries....I feel the option 4 is the best way to get to TSC...I have always used that....congressman's office has discretionary powers and you should use that.....use strong words it is your right......they are here to serve you unlike in India where they are there to get pocket your money....no pun for my motherland but unfortunately it is true....
Try a time frame of 4:30-5:30 EST to call the TSC or NSC for that matter...ppl are in a better mood at the end of the day and on thursdays and fridays.....ping your lawyer and ask him or her to intervene......if you know for sure your case is preadjudicated write it strongly in your mails to DHS and others.
I had in fact attached the previous year letters and their responses back to me in my last mail to Napolitano and it was really quite strong.....I am sure it is hard not to take a note of it......I don't mince words and I believe that one should fight for one's rights....
I have been associated with organizations like ASHA, AID and DISHA for long and that have taught me a lot too.............
Again your attitude should be "You have nothing to loose"...so make a best case for yourself and go for it...
SoP
There has been some requests for the letter format that I sent to Napolitano and Mr. President. I can't put them in the public domain but I'll be happy to send them if you give your personal email ids.
Yesterday was a very eventful day for me...in the afternoon my wife got approved and 12 hours later we had to call in emergency 911 to take her to the hospital as she was having such strong chills and violent shakings..we all got scared and we have a 2 and half month baby on top of that.....but with strong dose of antibiotics and drips she is better and back.....wow what a day and night.....
In any case I'll answer all your queries....I feel the option 4 is the best way to get to TSC...I have always used that....congressman's office has discretionary powers and you should use that.....use strong words it is your right......they are here to serve you unlike in India where they are there to get pocket your money....no pun for my motherland but unfortunately it is true....
Try a time frame of 4:30-5:30 EST to call the TSC or NSC for that matter...ppl are in a better mood at the end of the day and on thursdays and fridays.....ping your lawyer and ask him or her to intervene......if you know for sure your case is preadjudicated write it strongly in your mails to DHS and others.
I had in fact attached the previous year letters and their responses back to me in my last mail to Napolitano and it was really quite strong.....I am sure it is hard not to take a note of it......I don't mince words and I believe that one should fight for one's rights....
I have been associated with organizations like ASHA, AID and DISHA for long and that have taught me a lot too.............
Again your attitude should be "You have nothing to loose"...so make a best case for yourself and go for it...
SoP
2010 Charlie Sheen#39;s Ex-Wife Denise
drona
07-10 04:44 PM
Saimrathi, you are posting the same message on all threads. Anyway, I am sure some of the media will pick up the story and write about it. I think there are benefits from this campaign. The name Immigration Voice is out there. We may get more members of our community to join us and participate in future campaigns and we can learn from experience on how to carry out future campaigns, protests etc. We had to speak out in some way on what happened to us with the USCIS Visa Bulletin fiasco. I believe it was worth it for all these reasons.
more...
vdlrao
03-29 06:08 PM
Based on your calculations , Experts, please let us know what to expect, if 12000 GC are released for EB2. Where will the cutoff come and stop..
Can you please post that link that shows how many are waiting year-wise.
12000 GCs for EB2 India and China means, with out any doubt it fetches 5 months forward movement.
But at present scenario EB2 China is at 22JUL06 and Eb2 India is at 08 May 2006.
On an average EB2 India has a demand of 1.5k per month.
EB2 China has a demand of 700 per month.
So the EB2 India moves 7 months ahead where as China moves 4 months ahead.
So both EB2 India and China will have the same Cut Off dates and it would/might be: May + 7 Months = December 2006 .
This is my assumtion.
.
Can you please post that link that shows how many are waiting year-wise.
12000 GCs for EB2 India and China means, with out any doubt it fetches 5 months forward movement.
But at present scenario EB2 China is at 22JUL06 and Eb2 India is at 08 May 2006.
On an average EB2 India has a demand of 1.5k per month.
EB2 China has a demand of 700 per month.
So the EB2 India moves 7 months ahead where as China moves 4 months ahead.
So both EB2 India and China will have the same Cut Off dates and it would/might be: May + 7 Months = December 2006 .
This is my assumtion.
.
hair Low key: Charlie Sheen arrived
pappu
01-07 11:59 PM
Quick question.
IV has asked for 2 copies, one to the President and one to IV. Couple of questions on that.
1) Does the letter addressed to the President need to be in a seperate stamped envelope?
2) What is the reason behind 2 copies?
Hello eb3_nepa
1) (copy 1)please send a separate letter to the President.
2) (copy 2)Send a copy of that letter to IV. After the letters are sent to the President, IV will have a meeting with senior administration officials. In that meeting we will carry the copies of the letters and deliver to them.
IV has asked for 2 copies, one to the President and one to IV. Couple of questions on that.
1) Does the letter addressed to the President need to be in a seperate stamped envelope?
2) What is the reason behind 2 copies?
Hello eb3_nepa
1) (copy 1)please send a separate letter to the President.
2) (copy 2)Send a copy of that letter to IV. After the letters are sent to the President, IV will have a meeting with senior administration officials. In that meeting we will carry the copies of the letters and deliver to them.
more...
logiclife
01-04 05:39 PM
The best thing to happen to immigration lawyers is H1 quota increase. That starts a whole chain of events that will generate revenue for them until the guy on H1 is citizen.
Getting people GC faster could only serve the revenue generated from filing I-485, but then retrogression does not eliminate it, it only delays it.
Lawyers hired by my company dont seem to care much about retrogression(they sure do pretend). they would work in the best interest of WHOEVER PAYS THEM.
In general however, they would love:
1. H1 quota increase(irrelevant to us).
2. Family immigration(irrelevant to us).
3. Faster EB GC(relevant to us but not a high priority for them).
I was relying on AILA all along thinking that they will work for themselves and in turn it will help us but it shows from 1932 that by joining Quota raise of H1, they torpedoed the whole thing.
--logiclife.
Getting people GC faster could only serve the revenue generated from filing I-485, but then retrogression does not eliminate it, it only delays it.
Lawyers hired by my company dont seem to care much about retrogression(they sure do pretend). they would work in the best interest of WHOEVER PAYS THEM.
In general however, they would love:
1. H1 quota increase(irrelevant to us).
2. Family immigration(irrelevant to us).
3. Faster EB GC(relevant to us but not a high priority for them).
I was relying on AILA all along thinking that they will work for themselves and in turn it will help us but it shows from 1932 that by joining Quota raise of H1, they torpedoed the whole thing.
--logiclife.
hot Charlie Sheen and Denise
mrsr
06-26 06:20 PM
i just PM you can u please see and reply
I am filing things on my own. I have one question.
Can i only file for AP when dates are current or i could file for AP before a travel?
I am filing things on my own. I have one question.
Can i only file for AP when dates are current or i could file for AP before a travel?
more...
house Denise Richards is expanding
kumar1
11-20 02:42 PM
Little_Willy,
Yes, it is that simple. If you just walk away from your home, bank can only touch your home and credit history. They can not go after your automobile\gold\savings\other property....anything. You are not missing anything. That is why we are seeing so many people around us just walking away from their homes. Thank God I rent but if my property's value go down 200 k in 2 years, heck I would walk away with a smile on my face. No strings attached.
Walking away would have been difficuly had you put 20% down, i.e. involving your hard earned money in the deal. In that case you would have waited to see the market and hoped that it would revive. If put 0% down and bank has given you 100% loan, then it is the bank who has taken all the risk. You have practially no risk in that deal. Just like cloth....return it to the bank. Hey....you don't have to even clean it up...like you do in the case of apartment move. ;-)
0% down, ARM, interest only.....when all these goodies were floating around, it was hard to resist.
Correct me if I am wrong. If a person has a good paying job and if he decides to foreclose, isn't he responsible for the loss incurred by the bank. It is a different case if you have no income, but just because you lost money because of a wrong decision, how could you walk away free with just a dent in your credit history. Maybe I am missing something here.
BTW, I am not judging OP in any way, just curious with how foreclosures work as they make headlines everyday now.
Yes, it is that simple. If you just walk away from your home, bank can only touch your home and credit history. They can not go after your automobile\gold\savings\other property....anything. You are not missing anything. That is why we are seeing so many people around us just walking away from their homes. Thank God I rent but if my property's value go down 200 k in 2 years, heck I would walk away with a smile on my face. No strings attached.
Walking away would have been difficuly had you put 20% down, i.e. involving your hard earned money in the deal. In that case you would have waited to see the market and hoped that it would revive. If put 0% down and bank has given you 100% loan, then it is the bank who has taken all the risk. You have practially no risk in that deal. Just like cloth....return it to the bank. Hey....you don't have to even clean it up...like you do in the case of apartment move. ;-)
0% down, ARM, interest only.....when all these goodies were floating around, it was hard to resist.
Correct me if I am wrong. If a person has a good paying job and if he decides to foreclose, isn't he responsible for the loss incurred by the bank. It is a different case if you have no income, but just because you lost money because of a wrong decision, how could you walk away free with just a dent in your credit history. Maybe I am missing something here.
BTW, I am not judging OP in any way, just curious with how foreclosures work as they make headlines everyday now.
tattoo ex-wife Denise Richards
SunnySurya
08-07 02:07 PM
The argument is same for why labor substitution was done away with. The bottom line is it was abused.
but why do you think this is an example of the system being gamed?
The IT consulting firm or whatever is willing to hire an experienced employee with more than X years experience for a job requiring more than 5 years experience. As long as this employer does everything by the book, and the prospective employee does everything by the book, what is wrong with this? Note that the prospective employee has still waited for about 5-6 years to get his GC, its not as if they are getting it within a year of applying.
[Note that if the IT firm is taking any money from the prospective employee whatsoever for the labor application, then that is against the labor regulations (at least I think this was part of the new regulations that got rid of labor sub)]
So where is the gaming? Also, assuming that you are saying the employer is taking money and creating artificial jobs then is this thing not a DoL and labor app problem as opposed to a lawsuit problem? I am confused. Please explain.
but why do you think this is an example of the system being gamed?
The IT consulting firm or whatever is willing to hire an experienced employee with more than X years experience for a job requiring more than 5 years experience. As long as this employer does everything by the book, and the prospective employee does everything by the book, what is wrong with this? Note that the prospective employee has still waited for about 5-6 years to get his GC, its not as if they are getting it within a year of applying.
[Note that if the IT firm is taking any money from the prospective employee whatsoever for the labor application, then that is against the labor regulations (at least I think this was part of the new regulations that got rid of labor sub)]
So where is the gaming? Also, assuming that you are saying the employer is taking money and creating artificial jobs then is this thing not a DoL and labor app problem as opposed to a lawsuit problem? I am confused. Please explain.
more...
pictures Charlie Sheen#39;s estranged wife
srikondoji
06-29 08:35 PM
USCIS will be liable to pay the expenditure incurred by each applicant (laywers fee, medical exam fee, cancelled air tickets etc) and not to mention the mental stress caused by this whole episode of renegging on their visa bulletin.
They should have done in the last week of June instead of waiting for july 2nd monday.
Technically all those applications that will be in the mail before the fresh visa bulletin on monday or tuesday has to be honoured by USCIS come what may.
If not, they will have to face lots of legal cases not to mention the embarassment of incompetency of these USCIS employees.
Let us pool together money for a legal case.
--sri:eek:
They should have done in the last week of June instead of waiting for july 2nd monday.
Technically all those applications that will be in the mail before the fresh visa bulletin on monday or tuesday has to be honoured by USCIS come what may.
If not, they will have to face lots of legal cases not to mention the embarassment of incompetency of these USCIS employees.
Let us pool together money for a legal case.
--sri:eek:
dresses Denise Richards, Charlie Sheen
nashim
08-23 02:52 PM
It�s a very good idea.
more...
makeup Denise Richards with her pet
sweet23guyin
10-29 01:02 PM
Hope I won't be a victim when I intend to use AC21 !
girlfriend charlie sheen denise richards
Abhinaym
08-07 11:35 AM
Good news for your guys. I am EB3 but recently my labor got approved in EB2 and very soon I am going to port PD from old labor. :DHa..:Dha..:Dha..You can�t stop me and very soon I am going to stand in front of you in EB line.
How come you couldn't file in eb2 in the first place? Not a personal statement, but I'm still trying to understand this matter.
How come you couldn't file in eb2 in the first place? Not a personal statement, but I'm still trying to understand this matter.
hairstyles Denise Richards Got Charlie
veni001
04-04 07:20 PM
A simple calc to find out how much EB3-EB2 porting going on as of today:
If you look at Demand data released last month by DOS, It lists
Prior to January 1, 2007 , EB2- I pending : 13,200
In my opinion Demand data includes EB3- EB2 porting as well since Demand data reflects overall demand for one category.
Now if you look at inventory data released on Jan 5 ,2011 ,
EB2 India Pending Prior to Jan1st 2007 : 13,516
But if you exclude all the data prior to May = 13,516 - 1,110 - 103 - 133 - 74-108 = ~ 12K
EB2 I demand from the inventory btwn May - Dec 06 = 12K
But Demand data says EB2-I demand is 13,200
Diff : 13,200 - 12K = 1200 ( This number has to be porting)
We know EB2 - I dates have not moved since Oct ,2010 .
So India regular quota for the last six months : 2800/2 = 1400 .
Since dates have not moved, I am assuming 1400 should also be considered towards porting.
so my conclusion is so far 1200 + 1400 = 2600 porting already took place. (though only 1400 really got GC)
What about the 1,194 EB2I cases pending with PD upto 12/31/2005?
If you look at Demand data released last month by DOS, It lists
Prior to January 1, 2007 , EB2- I pending : 13,200
In my opinion Demand data includes EB3- EB2 porting as well since Demand data reflects overall demand for one category.
Now if you look at inventory data released on Jan 5 ,2011 ,
EB2 India Pending Prior to Jan1st 2007 : 13,516
But if you exclude all the data prior to May = 13,516 - 1,110 - 103 - 133 - 74-108 = ~ 12K
EB2 I demand from the inventory btwn May - Dec 06 = 12K
But Demand data says EB2-I demand is 13,200
Diff : 13,200 - 12K = 1200 ( This number has to be porting)
We know EB2 - I dates have not moved since Oct ,2010 .
So India regular quota for the last six months : 2800/2 = 1400 .
Since dates have not moved, I am assuming 1400 should also be considered towards porting.
so my conclusion is so far 1200 + 1400 = 2600 porting already took place. (though only 1400 really got GC)
What about the 1,194 EB2I cases pending with PD upto 12/31/2005?
shahuja
02-06 02:59 PM
Hi stuck_here, how do you know you are stuck for PIMS and not anything else ??
ski_dude12
09-27 04:35 PM
I received the cards today. However, the "Resident Since" date is some date in 2008 instead of 09/20/10 (date when I-485 was approved).
I was told by USCIS customer service to fill out form I-90 and mail it to them for a replacement.
I needed clarification on a cryptic question on the form-
Under Part 3 (Processing information)-
3: City of residence where you applied for an immigrant visa or adjustment of status
The I-90 instructions has this - "City of residence where you applied for an immigrant visa or adjustment of status - List the location of the U.S. Embassy or consulate or USCIS office where you filed your application for an immigrant visa or adjustment of status"
So does this mean it is the service center I applied to during the 2007 fiasco? or where I lived when I-485 was filed? The question is cryptic but the help in the I-90 instructions looks clear.
Any one had this issue before? They do have an option on the form for USCIS error for which I do not need to pay any processing fees...
I was told by USCIS customer service to fill out form I-90 and mail it to them for a replacement.
I needed clarification on a cryptic question on the form-
Under Part 3 (Processing information)-
3: City of residence where you applied for an immigrant visa or adjustment of status
The I-90 instructions has this - "City of residence where you applied for an immigrant visa or adjustment of status - List the location of the U.S. Embassy or consulate or USCIS office where you filed your application for an immigrant visa or adjustment of status"
So does this mean it is the service center I applied to during the 2007 fiasco? or where I lived when I-485 was filed? The question is cryptic but the help in the I-90 instructions looks clear.
Any one had this issue before? They do have an option on the form for USCIS error for which I do not need to pay any processing fees...
No comments:
Post a Comment